Good News to all SSC CGL 2016 Aspirants- According to the notification “SSC CGL Age Limit 2016“ has been relaxed upto 30 years in some posts.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released notification for conducting the SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) 2016 to fill up numerous posts. The Registration has been started from 13th February onwards and will continue till 10th March,2016.
Commission will be conducting Tier – I exam on 8th & 22nd May 2016.
Tier-II exam will be conducted on 13th & 14th August.
SSC CGL Age Limit 2016 – Minimum & Maximum
SSC CGL Age Limit 2016- Minimum is 18 Years
SSC CGL Age Limit 2016- maximum is 32 Years
SSC CGL Age Limit 2016 -Notification & Relaxation
- Assistant Section Officer (Central Secretariat Service) : 20 to 30 years
- Sub Inspector (Central Bureau of Investigation) : 20 to 30 years
- Statistical Investigator Gr.II (M/o Statistics & Prog. Implementation) : 32 years
- Sub Inspector (National Investigation Agency (NIA)) : 30 years
- Assistant Audit Officer (Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG) : 30 years
There are 5 categories in which SSC CGL Age Limit 2016- Notification and Relaxation has been increased and its not only 30 years, it is 32 years in Statistical Investigator Vacancy
SSC CGL Selection Process 2016
SSC CGL Selection Process 2016 has been divided into 3 parts :
Interview and Skill Test